Map Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pollo, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Phoenixf129

Phoenixf129 New Member Site Owner Map Developer

Server Name:
    Croxus
    Family Name:
    SmokeWeedErryDay
    Ah cool! Thanks for the report, i'll fix it by the end of this weekend.

2. MrPixelTech

MrPixelTech New Member Contributor Supporter

Server Name:
    Edan
    Family Name:
    Locheart
    Move node options to a floating hover bar (like it is within BDO). It's familiar for the UX, and it'll free up more display information for loot tables, etc.

Add NPC capability (pull from bddatabase.net) which uses associated quests/knowledge/etc as loot table information. (Also, especially helpful with node managers when people are attempting to map out the world).

Allow all associated tables to be searched, not just node name, etc. Perhaps as a check box next to the search bar "ATT Search" (all the things search? :p). Also hugely useful for bringing up all fir trees, etc.

Territory overlay, highlighted by default.

3. Pollo

Pollo New Member Contributor Supporter

Server Name:
    Orwen
    Family Name:
    Clucker
    1) Change Font Color/Boldness to checkboxes that are "Checked" to make it easier on the eyes which ones are checked , and perhaps make the icons/text on the sidebar options a little bigger?

2) This is probably something that might be added later on, but let me say it just in case.
    One of the reasons I fall off to other website is because of the Knowledge NPCs/Locations, By pressing H you get a list of every little knowledge you have gained, I use the database to search names such as "Piazza Farm Ruins" which it tells you that you need to talk to "Artemio Fiazza" and get 500 Amity to be able to get the knowledge.

It would be one the best thing for many to have this in the map, be able to insert the names displayed in "H" or show all knowledge icons on the map at once and just be able to know in general where to go and who to talk to for the knowledge.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  4. Viconia

Viconia New Member Supporter

Server Name:
    Jordine
    Family Name:
    De_Vir
    Data addition: NEW node-line
    Where: Between "Castle Ruins" and "Kamasilve Temple"

5. Dregor

Dregor New Member

Server Name:
    Orwen
    Family Name:
    Varox
    Not sure if anyone else has suggested this or not... but I don't see it at first glance: I would find it super useful if actual manual gathering nodes (aka trees i'm smacking with an axe, specific herbs I'm picking, ore I'm digging up) were added the way the wild horses are listed on the map. That way if I want to go spend some energy gathering cotton, or rubies, or whatever I can actually find some of the specific item I'm looking for.